Elsa’s Frozen Yogurt with Chocolate Chips
- 1 Greek yogurt
- ½ cup of thickened cream
- 4 tablespoons of sugar
- 2 tablespoons of chocolate chips
1. Combine the Greek yogurt and the thickened cream in a bowl. Wisk until they are fully blended.
2. Add the sugar and whisk again. The mixture should feel smooth.
3. Pour the mixture in your Magic Ice Cream Tray and mix and scrape until the liquid thickens to ice cream.
4. Sprinkle the chocolate chips on top
5. Serve in a small bowl or ice cream cone
Enjoy your tasty ice cream creation!
Tip: For an extra kick of flavor, add your favorite toppings such as candies or fruit slices.