Elsa’s Frozen Yogurt with Chocolate Chips
- 1 Greek yogurt
- ½ yogurt box of thickened cream
- 4 table spoons of sugar
- 2 table spoons of chocolate chips
1. Combine the Greek yogurt and the thickened cream in a bowl. Wisk until they are fully blended.
2. Add the sugar and whisk again. The mixture should feel smooth.
3. Pour the mixture in your Magic Ice Cream Tray and churn until the liquid thickens to ice cream, with a smooth frozen texture.
4. Add the chocolate chips (or another topping what you like) on the top.
5. Serve in a small bowl, or an ice cream cornet
Enjoy your tasty ice cream!
Tip: you can use any sweets you like as a topping, even healthy pieces of your favourite fruit.